Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Vandalia, IL
Start a new career in the insurance & financial services industry and join our winning team in Vandalia, Illinois. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow by starting a career in the insurance field.We are licensed in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri & Wisconsin.If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can achieve sales goals, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Responsibilities Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options. Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services. Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- 401K with company match after 1 years
- Salary plus unlimited commission/bonus. Earn $60, $70, $80K or more.
- Some Health benefits through teledoc servives
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- On the job training. No experience Necessary.
- Assistance with obtaining licenses
- Travel Incentives
- Leads provided, no cold calling
- Opportunity for advancement, up to and including owning your own agency one day.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Driven and Competitive
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Compensation $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none